Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I'm really proud of the energy that I kept throughout the presentation, I felt that my hook was well thought-out and my activity was well done.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.I felt that I did what was required of me and I did it to the best of my ability.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The powerpoint helped keep my on track, I felt that my activity was received well and helped them understand a bit about my answer.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would try and have a bit more content.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I might do something about emergency responses and active shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment