Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I at the current moment have no idea what I going to plan to do with my second Independent Component and would like to discuss it would my house and advisory house teacher before deciding what I will do.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will probably do something similar to what I did for my first Independent Component where I made a powerpoint and put pictures and links to papers I wrote for the component.


3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

At the current moment I have no idea.



4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

No comments:

Post a Comment