Thursday, February 4, 2016

Independent Component 1

  • LITERAL
    (a) Write: “I, Brooke N Cooper, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 31 hours of work.”

    (b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
    "
    Writing a Police Report Narrative." Ohio Literacy Resource Center, Kent State University. N.d. Web. 12 November 2015. "13 Ways to Make Fake Blood." WikiHow, Wikipedia. N.d. Web. 18 October 2015.

    (c) Update your hours in your Senior Project Hours link. Make sure it is clearly labeled with hours for individual sessions as well as total hours.
    Hours log here

    (d) Explain what you completed.
       
    I recreated the investigation that was described in the information for the Mock Trial we did for Rivas's class.
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    Defend your work and explain its significance to your project and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work. 
    I recreated on of the scenes described in the information given to me in the packet for the investigation. I took pictures then chose three that would show what was described. I found a document that had a search warrant that you fill out and made it a PDF to fill out on the computer and filled it out on the computer. Then I rewrote 3 reports that were described in the information and did a debrief on them. Here is the PowerPoint I made that shows all of this. (All of the reports and the debrief are on the PowerPoint.)
  • APPLIED
    How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate this.
    It made me really take a look into how the investigations and the reports that most people in law enforcement have to write and have they have to be very detailed and how much work it actually takes.
 
 
 IMG_1849.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment