Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?I'm proud of how the lesson went in general. I felt I was able to present my information about my topic in an entertaining manner for the audience and I felt that it was engaging to the audience for most of the time. I felt my research did show throughout my presentation and that that was well communicated.
 

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
I feel I would deserve an P on my lesson, I feel I met all of the requirements needed to earn an P and that I could have done better but I did the best I could.


3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?

Looking back I think I could have used my prop more (my holster) and I feel that I should have given a better explanation as to why I chose to mention the source that I did. Other than that I feel that the I have very little I would change about my presentation. By knowing all that I would use that for my lesson 2 by going more into depth on sources that I have and why I chose them.




No comments:

Post a Comment