Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal

 
1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I plan to work on constructing an investigation from the mock trial from the information given to me. I planned on writing reports on the crimes the mock trial was based on (The trial of the Big Bad Wolf). I planned on staging a crime scene from the information in the packet we received. I also planned on going over the report from the mock trail and the one that I will write. I plan on making the evidence rather than buying it as well.
 
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I plan on taking as many pictures as possible. I will log in hours and log any research I do for the component. I plan on making the evidence and detailing how long it took me to do so in my log. I will be relying solely on pictures logs I make for the evidence I did the project.
 
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
This component will be looking into the investigative side of law enforcement. It looks at the process of the an investigation, how it must be documented and how reports must be written. It also looks at how much detail I can go into when constructing this investigation.

1 comment: