Thursday, June 2, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I was able to keep the attetion if the people in my presentation and also I had a bit of a suprise when people from a presentation that was cancled came in but it was a good suprise. I was just happy that they listened at least.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

I did what was required of me and a little bit more but I feel that I got at least a P if anything.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? 
Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

I did what was required of me. That's it basically.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

The research really helped with my presentation and the overall project because I really got to know the project material.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?
Mentorship for me didn't work really, I did it but I felt it was completely unnessary when my topic was about history

(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.


I learned more about the field that I wanted to go into and more about the history about the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment