Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I currently doing my mentorship at the Walnut Sheriff Station.
2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
My contact is Deputy Daley and he is my primary mentor however this does not mean he is my only mentor. He is a Deputy at the Sheriffs station and has a background in law enforcement. 
3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).
I have done 2 ridealongs which are both 8 hours to that adds up to 16 hours.
4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.
During ridealongs what I can do is very limited, I mainly just observe and listen to what my mentor has to say to me. We do work well together and are able to talk. I plan on continuing to do my hours with ridealongs because it is a genuine learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment