Monday, September 21, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  
So far nothing about Senior Project has been extremely positive or negative. Most of it so far is going through the motions trying to see what does and does not work for me when it comes to the work for the project.


2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
At the current moment nothing is extremely difficult. I have most of how I am going to do my hours figured out, like how I will have to do them on the weekends because the only time I can meet with my mentor is during the morning from about 6am - 2pm which when my mentor is on shift at the Sheriff's station in Walnut. At this point in time I do not think the senior team can help with this particular situation since it is not a large concern of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment