Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog 22: Independent Component 2

(a) Include this statement: “I, Brooke Cooper, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 32 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.

 My mentor: Officer Pesqueida 
(c) Update your Independent Component 2 Log (which should be under your Senior Project Hours link)

 
(d) Explain what you completed.

I completed hours to be added to my mentorship hours.
   
(e) Defend your work and explain the component's significance and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.   

Hours logged in my mentorship log
 
(f)How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
Being able to see what they do more helped me better understand things like for my last answer about emergency responses and being able to understand the changes that these officers have seen since so many large events/emergencies have happened since they started working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment